Skip to main content

F. I. V. E senses



5 senses

All five senses are screaming nonsense,
They are aggravated because you swept them off baby,
You could have been discreet,
But my eyeballs keep rolling,
In your direction,
Because your walk is alluring.

You could have raised the tone,
But your baritone delivered my ears from noise,
And relieved it with your very own inspired song,
No wonder you are claimed as 1derful.

Now, my,
Taste buds couldn't acknowledge you,
There are already weaken by your tongue,
You indeed master your words and the desserts they serve,
Making my tummy rejoice without ever tasting.

And hmmm,
How you smell good!
Nah, this might be a lie,
Never have I come close to your natural scent,
But the pleasentness you give to the rest of my senses is your pass.

Touch,
That's right, you have that touch,
That only endurant souls  simultaneously leave and hold.

My 5 senses are on the edge,
As you keep "em interested,
Captive, they are,
Still screaming nonsense,
Who can comprehend the fire you make?


#Sensesgonecrazy
#Penstillsteadytho

By
mon amie et ma soeur
Mary Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tangled up in Love: A personal reflection

  Have you ever crossed paths with someone and felt an inexplicable connection? It's an experience often attributed to the Red String Theory, a captivating idea that proposes soulmates are connected by an invisible red cord. I recently came across the Red String Theory on tik tok, and I have been hyper-fixated on it.   The Red String theory is a Chinese legend that suggests that two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. it tells us that this thread may stretch due to distance and tangle up due to circumstance; but in the end, the hands of fate eventually reunite these two people.           As a self-professed hopeless romantic, I have heard a lot about the concept of soulmates, that there is someone out there who fits you perfectly, the ying to your yang. You would hear stories of Lovers who passed by each other for years before suddenly seeing past the covering cast, and we ...

Never- A- Date

Today boredom brought back some nostalgic feelings, yeah, and today I’ll be talking about my horrible dates I know they may not beat your stories but they sure left me with this gut feeling in my throat. I’m going to change the names of these characters so I can save them and hope they change when you probably meet them its Calabar by the way most men here are definitely recycled( that’s if you’re in the city; and drop that silly idea I barely go out., as matter of  fact I’m a couch potato who complains about being bored and most times makes no move whatsoever to save myself and I have bad luck with guys) I'd tag the guys as Specimen A, B, and so on( sorry if I seem sexist) but these were my white rats, but I wasn't inducing them with Asthma.(Apologies; it's 2019 all jokes are sensitive) So specimen A I didn’t plan to meet the human being but sometimes my love for food lands me in the weirdest situation "HND" says food would kill me someday and I no l...

"LOVE" AND THE COFFEE SHOP

Time after time I always envisaged the day I’d find love in a coffee shop, so I had a lot of coffee and a caffeine addiction. So I sat in coffee shops reading novels while sipping on my hot creamy coffee hoping that one day “love” would bump into me spilling my coffee on my “Sefi Attah” and I would bend over to rescue my book drowning in the small puddle of creamy coffee, and maybe like those western movies he would be a perfect gentleman who would get to it before I do and apologise profusely and maybe offer to buy me another cup. Or perhaps I felt “Love”  would sit at the other end of the coffee shop taking quick glances at my book cover and ask out of curiosity why I choose to read Mario Puzo’s “ The Godfather” or Sun Tzu’s “ art of war” and probably tell me how he finds it intriguing that I make such book choices. After a long debate on God knows what I’d remember I have to get to a meeting and I could rush out leaving him with no contacts, but its “ Love” anyway. He wo...